THE JERSEY CARDINALS ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THE 2022 FALL BASKETBALL PROGRAM
This is our 15th season conducting this exceptional program which will be lead by Nike Skills Trainer, Kristen Somogyi & Team USA National Coach, Mary Klinger. The Fall Program is for girls 3rd – 12th and is a TRAINING PROGRAM with the option of including Fall AAU Tournament Play for grades 3-8th.
See below for program details
- Participation in the program will be split by age and skill level.
- The program will begin on Wednesday, September 14th and run through Wednesday, November 16th. All
training and practices will take place at Rutgers Preparatory School, 1345 Easton Avenue, Somerset, NJ.
- For those participating in AAU Tournament Play, the team practices will be determined by coaches but
are likely to take place on Sunday’s after training.
- DON’T MISS OUT on this opportunity to improve all facets of your game and prepare for the winter
- REGISTER ONLINE HERE.
- Click here for the fall program flyer!
TRAINING & FALL TOURNAMENT PLAY
|13 Training Sessions focusing on
||13 Training Sessions focusing on
|PROGRAM COST||REGISTRATION / PAYMENT TRAINING ONLY||TRAINING DAYS & TIMES|
Training Sessions & Tournaments
|September 14th @7pm
||FALL TRYOUT DATES
For Option 1 Only
Fall Tryout September 1
- Girls registered for the Tournament Program will be placed on a team based upon age and skill level within the first two weeks of the Training Program.
- Each team will consist of at least 7 girls with no more than 12 players.
- Scheduled tournaments are listed below. Additional tournaments TBA.
Jersey Gemz Tournament
Oct 22 – 23rd 2022