- Spring 2021 South Jersey Tryouts
- Spring 2021 Grade / Middle School Tryout Dates Announced!
- Spring 2020 Grade School Tryout Results Posted!
- Spring 2020 North Jersey Cardinals Tryout Results Posted!
- Spring 2020 High School Tryout Dates Announced!
- Click here for 2020 Summer Camp Information
- Click here for 2020 Cardinals Tournament Information
2019 FALL SEASON INFORMATION
This is our 13th season conducting this exceptional program which will be lead by
Team USA National Coach, Mary Klinger and Nike Skills Trainer, Kristen Somogyi. Be sure to check out Coach Bio’s here!
- Click here to download a pdf of the Fall Training Program.
- Click here to download a Medical Release Form
The Fall Program is for girls U9 to U16 and is a TRAINING PROGRAM with the option of including Fall AAU Tournament Play.
- Participation in the program will be split by age and skill level.
- The program will begin on Wednesday, September 11th and run through Wednesday, November 13th. All training and practices will take place at Rutgers Preparatory School, 1345 Easton Avenue, Somerset, NJ.
- For those participating in AAU Tournament Play, the team practices will be
determined by coaches but are likely to take place on Sunday’s after training.
DON’T MISS OUT on this opportunity to improve all facets of your game and prepare for the winter basketball season!
To register click here for the 2019 Fall Training Program Registration Form
Looking forward to seeing you there!
**see below for program details and options
Maximum of 10-12 players per team
|OPTION 1||OPTION 2|
||September 11th @ 6:15pm
Program Starts September 11th
Girls registered for the Tournament Program will be placed on a team based upon age and skill level within the first two weeks of the Training Program.
Each team will consist of at least 7 girls with no more than 12 players.
Scheduled tournaments are listed below. Additional tournaments TBA. Tourneys for younger team TBA.
Blue Chip Fall Ball Classic
Northeast Fall Showcase Series
Jersey Cardinals Halloween Hoops
2019 SPRING SEASON INFORMATION
If you haven’t already, check out our Coach Bio’s here!
The Jersey Cardinals organization has two primary goals: Development and Exposure. This program focuses on fundamental skill development and player improvement throughout each season. Players have the opportunity to play on very competitive teams, which participate in high level, exposure-based tournaments. Each player is given individual instruction and college guidance.
|· Two Weekly Team Practices||· Maximum of 10-12 players per team|
|· Highly Qualified Coaches||· Dedicated, High Level Players|
|· Competitive Teams||· Intense, Skill-Driven Instruction|
|· Focus on Student Athlete||· Positive Learning Environment|
|· Large Organization, Nationally Recognized||· College Preparation & Recruiting Program as applicable|
We will look to communicate general Cardinals information on the Jersey Cardinals website at www.jerseycardinals.com so be sure to check it regularly. Team specific information will come from your team manager and/or coach.
Program Fees and Forms:
Unless specific payment agreements have been made with Kristen Somogyi , the cost of the program is $825 for all age groups. Please also note that a discount is applied to program fees for siblings. (Sibling cost is $500). Registration will take place at Rutgers Prep. On that day, the deposit will be due and players will try on uniforms. Date TBD.
ALL players are required to have a uniform and a reversible practice jersey. Returning players may use last years uniform and practice jersey.
If a deposit is not received by the deadline, we will assume you are declining your spot on the team and it will be offered to a player on the wait list. Any payment issues should be directed to Kristen Somogyi at firstname.lastname@example.org..
All of this information will be available for printing via a link here shortly.
Also, parents are required to submit a medical release .