What is happening now?
- 2022 Fall Program Information
- Tip Off Classic Dates Announced!
- South Jersey Tryouts 3rd – HS Dates Announced!
- Summer 2022 Basketball Camp Information! Who’s ready for a fun filled summer of basketball?
- Grade / Middle School Spring 2022 Tryout Dates Announced! Click here for more info!
- Winter 2022 Program Dates Announced! Click here for more info!
Be sure to check out Coach Bio’s here!
- Click here to download a pdf of the Fall Training Program.
- Click here to download a Medical Release Form
DON’T MISS OUT on this opportunity to improve all facets of your game and prepare for the winter basketball season!
To register click here for the 2021 Fall Training Program Registration Form
Looking forward to seeing you there!
**see below for program details and options
If you haven’t already, check out our Coach Bio’s here!
The Jersey Cardinals organization has two primary goals: Development and Exposure. Our programs focus on fundamental skill development and player improvement throughout each season. Players have the opportunity to play on very competitive teams, which participate in high level, exposure-based tournaments. Each player is given individual instruction and college guidance.
We will look to communicate general Cardinals information on the Jersey Cardinals website at www.jerseycardinals.com so be sure to check it regularly. Team specific information will come from your team manager and/or coach.
Also, parents are required to submit a medical release .