JOIN US FOR SOME WINTER FUN!
We are excited to present to you our Winter Basketball Program!
- Where: Iron Peaks (BRAND NEW FACILITY)
137 Mountain View Road, Hillsborough Township
- When: Monday evenings starting January 4 through February 22, 2021
8 sessions: 1/4, 1/11, 1/18, 1/25, 2/1, 2/8, 2/15, 2/22
- Time: Girls Lil’ Cards ages 7-10, 6-7pm
Girls 5th – 6th Grades, 7pm – 8pm
Girls 7th – 8th Grades, 8pm – 9pm
- Cost: $300 which includes a T-Shirt
- Directors: Kristen Somogyi and Mary Klinger
- Is an intensive 8-session premier basketball training program.
- Includes 1 hour of Intense Skill Work and Competitive Game Play.
- Led by Nike Trainer and NJ’s All-Time Leading Scorer, Kristen Somogyi and Nike Skills Trainer and Team USA Assistant Coach, Mary Klinger.
- Kids will train and compete against top grade school players from the area
Includes a level of COMPETITION not seen in your basic CYO, REC or travel games.
- Prepares players for the upcoming AAU season.
Contact Tricia Wilson at email@example.com for more information.